Monday, April 18, 2011

Still at Inks Lake Texas. Photo's added for the last few days.

It's pretty nice here so I decided to stay another day and get boring things like shopping and laundry dealt with. It clouded up last night so didn't cool down, I thought it was going to rain but now it is 39.5. They say there are very few blossoms because of the drought they are in but today I see some prickly pear cactus with blossoms so I will have to get a picture. I actually bought food to cook tonight, so that will be a first, probably will be a late supper because of the heat. I finally bought another inverter, this time from Wal mart so I can return it if I need when I get home.

1 comment:

  1. Unbelievable. 103 Fahrenheit while we have -9! It must be nice... or do you wish you had the -9? Just kidding. :)

    ReplyDelete