Monday, April 25, 2011

Jacksboro Tennessee

The  scenery in Tennessee is nicer, pine trees seem to disappear for awhile but now they are back again. More hills and even some small mountains and rock cliffs. It seems a little less humid, I will see tonight when trying to sleep, of course the sleeping bag is still a little soggy from last night. I just blasted up here on the interstate as I needed to get up here for trailer tires from Bushtec tomorrow. On the way back I will go the more scenic slower way down to the rally site at Hiawassee Georgia. They are suppose to be some very nice roads, one famous one is called tale of the dragon, so we will see, of course they might not be much fun at the posted speed limit. Didn't get a welcome to Tennessee photo because I was on a crazy interstate. Hopefully I will get a few pictures tomorrow, depending on how long the trailer takes, I may stay here another night.






No comments:

Post a Comment