Monday, May 2, 2011

Georgia to Florida

Left Georgia this morning and made it to Florida.







So here I am by the beach as that's where the WiFi is, catching up on my Blog.  I met a couple of guys from the rally at arest stop and one of them offered to show me around and also to stay at his place if I'm still around on the weekend, I guess he is probably working and I'm sure I won't be here that long but it was nice of him. I guess most people from the rally now recognize me since I received the long distance award. The beach is nice with very light colored and very fine sand, and the bush around the campsite is quite thick. There's a few palm trees around but not many. I have been trying to add pictures but it seems to be having a problem so I will try again another time. It's been another long day and I need to go have a shower and go to be.

















No comments:

Post a Comment