Sunday, May 22, 2011

Colorado to Wyoming

I had some nice roads and scenery this day in Colorado and the crossed in to Wyoming at some point but there was no sign or much of any signs.




I was at a pretty high elevation as after I came down hill for quite some time I passed through a town that was over 7000 ft. While in Wyoming I traveled on some very isolated roads and through some pretty desolate looking country. I had snow at times and because of all the black clouds was worried that there may be lightning which it's a real good thing when traveling on a motorcycle int he middle of now where with no cover of any kind in sight.






As I progressed through Wyoming the scenery and the weather did improve. I ended up camping just outside of a town called Thermopolis a place know for it's hot spring. One of the few nights I had to set up in the dark and my head lamp flashlight that Steven bought me was dead, I guess something had been pushing on the button and drained the battery.



No comments:

Post a Comment