Tuesday, May 3, 2011

From the Atlantic side of Florida to the Gulf of Mexico side, Below Alabama.

Okay I love it here Eh. The water's a little ruff here today, in fact I noticed after I went swimming, the big red danger flag in regards to swimming. Oh well I didn't go out over my head any ways. Well except when the waves were crashing over my head and knocking me down. So the water was beautiful and warm, apparently 78Ff and the gorgeous fine white sand, I love walking. barefoot in the sand. So I have decided to stay here at least one more day to just lay around on the beach and relax. We could have so much fun if there was someone here to share it with. This area is certainly worth coming to.















Oh ya forgot to say, the humidity on the Atlantic side of Florida was actually not bad at all, it is a little more humid here so we will see how it goes.So now I guess you want pictures?  Well maybe tomorrow, it's getting late here, time for a shower and a sleep.

It got windy and cold last night but should be good by this afternoon, hmm, how long to stay?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds and looks really nice. I've never seen white sand at a beach. Maybe it's a place to go back to together? Thanks for the pix. It's hard to imagine all the variety of places you've been. It is truly a beautiful continent.

    ReplyDelete