Friday, June 12, 2015

Heading to the Coast, June 2015, Day 3!

Well it's been a great ride so far and lucky me in the morning it still hasn't rained so I pack up as quick as possible, put on my rain gear and head towards Whistler, and yes soon the rain begins. Stopped in Whistler to add my pin lock to my helmet visor ( it a second layer that helps prevent the visor from fogging in wet and cold weather) It's the first time have tired it and it worked great. Happened to have a nice BMW car pass me that wanted to drive fast, so of course I always welcome a rabbit in front of me to follow so as to lesson the chances of a speeding ticket.

Rain had stopped by the time I got to the ferry. I'm now heading to Sechelt to visit some good friends of mine for a few days. I had a great visit as usual with my fiends treating me like a king and spoiling me. It's always so great to reconnect with friends, no matter how long it has been. I also had some help with my online dating profile and some new and improved photos to post, well so I thought, It seems things are pretty dead in my online dating site regardless of my new and improved profile and photos, so I guess that's they way it's meant to be for now.

Well, I'm sitting in a Library in Salmon Arm right now, taking some alone time to try catch up on this blog. I have been staying with other people for the last 10 days so although I get lonely by myself it is sometimes nice for even me to be alone,( for a short time), so I can organize my thoughts a bit and also do what I want when I want. I was fortunate to get a campsite in one of my old favorite places, Harold park. I first started going there many years ago when a good old friend of mine Rod, was the Ranger there and he was involved in building the park from the beginning, so it seems special to me, although just not the same as it used to be.

Yes I know, no photos, and I'm afraid I don't think I have taken any but will check and post them later if I do, but for now packing it in for today as my hip is pretty sore sitting here and I'm getting hungry. So off to Subway it is! Take Care!


No comments:

Post a Comment